Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Baggage...

Baggage
I have a lot of old baggage.
In fact, I have so much old baggage that I had to divide it up into different bags.

I have an “extremely happy” bag.
I have a “mildly amused” bag.
There’s the “outrageous hilarity” bag
And the ever so reliable “just generally happy” bag.

The list goes on. And pretty much all the bags are full of the same happy stuff.

Some people look for happiness in the places they go and others look for it in the things they do. Some seek happiness in there work, while many look to their children and partners for the happiness they so deserve in life.

I like to take my baggage wherever I go, because you just never know when that ever elusive happiness may have decided to desert the camp.
How decidedly handy it is indeed, when you happen to have brought along your own.

No comments:

Post a Comment