Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Of scary gay women...

Scary Gay Woman

O.k. So this is another one of my gross over-generalizations and I’m stereotyping horrendously so feel free to hate me if you wish, but...

I was sitting doing a spot of people watching at the beach yesterday and a gay female couple turned up with their child.

After a time I got to thinking about them.

It led me to ask the question: why is it that in the majority of cases most gay male couples appear, well groomed, friendly, articulate and athletic and quite good looking. Whereas the majority of the gay female couples I have observed appear to be overweight, scruffy and unfriendly butch looking, aggressive women, ever ready for a fight!

What is with that?

So Im doing all this pondering and without realizing it, Im gazing in their direction the whole time. The one with the overdeveloped moustache glares at me and scowls!


How agressive is that, even drunken straight guys are more tolerant than that.

Dang!

Daryl W.

28/03/2008

No comments:

Post a Comment