Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Dreams

Entry for April 07, 2008

Have you ever had a dream you could fly?

Did you wake up with the memory so vivid that you still believed you could!

Isn’t that so cool!

It stays with you sometimes until you try again and then realize that the wondrous light feeling you felt in the dream isn’t with you in wakey time.

Quite often when I’m just about to fall asleep or awaken, my dreams become most lucid.

I flicker, somewhere between what is and - what might be. Details that flash across my mind seem to have originated from a single moment and become part of who I am and what I am - almost like a memory, even though that moment only just, came to exist.

Hmmmmmm…

I love this experience.

I go to bed at night wishing for another. Every night - another…

In these moments everything – anything is possible!

Sure it’s not really what some around us might call - real. But for just that small moment it is… and money or anything for that matter could never put you closer.

Isn’t being human fantastic!

I love it!

(Never believe for one instant – that thoughts that exists in your mind are not real)

Daryl W.

07/04/2008

No comments:

Post a Comment